The Gender Pathways Clinic at Kaiser Permanente Northwest provides culturally competent care to transgender and gender-expansive patients. Gender Pathways is a unique place for Kaiser Permanente members to receive integrated care in a comfortable, supportive setting.
Our specialist team consists of providers from internal medicine, gynecology, psychiatry, surgery, social work, nursing, and community health navigation who provide high-quality, gender-affirming:
- Hormone therapy
- Sexual and reproductive health care
- Mental health services
- Surgical evaluations and procedures
Our compassionate providers are leaders in their fields who have developed best practice guidelines in transgender health that are used throughout Kaiser Permanente. We look forward to partnering with you on your comprehensive health care needs.
Kaiser Permanente members, general public, and providers
The Gender Pathways Clinic is a Kaiser Permanente department, and services are available to all Kaiser Permanente members.
- If you are a new or current Kaiser Permanente member who needs a trans-competent primary care provider, please call us or contact Member Services for help.
- If you are not currently a Kaiser Permanente member and are interested in becoming one, please check out your options on kp.org.
- Patients 18 and older can self-refer to the Gender Pathways Clinic — they only need to call and set up an appointment.
- If you are a Kaiser Permanente Northwest provider, please refer transgender patients appropriate for Gender Pathways Clinic via Referral for Transgender Assessment.